First 4 Frames
Terms and Conditions of online sales
First 4 Frames, The Hall, George Street, Falkirk, FK2 7EY.
About our Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the First 4 Frames website and to all orders submitted by you online using this site.
These terms and conditions make a legally binding contract between us and you. The term ‘First 4 Frames’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By entering and using our site and its services, you indicate that you agree to use the service only under these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using this website immediately.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of this website will mark your acceptance of any changes to the terms and conditions.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions may be supplemented by additional terms elsewhere on the First 4 Frames Site, for example in connection with a specific promotion or in connection with the sale of goods.
Copyright in this website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. All intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright) of this material are owned by us or licensed by us from third parties. We may publish photographs, images or text on this website in which the copyright is not owned by us. Where this is done, and where practicable, we may acknowledge the copyright owner.
You may view material on this website that is owned by or licensed to us in a web browser for private browsing purposes only. Copying this material into a computer cache or storage device for private on or off-line browsing purposes is also permitted. You may not make a copy of material owned by or licensed to us or any part of the website for any other purpose without our prior written consent, which may be granted at our sole discretion (or where we do not own the copyright, we will direct you to the owners and/or licensors themselves for such consent).
You are not permitted to use, display or otherwise incorporate material owned by or licensed to us into any web page which does not form part of this website without our prior written consent. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions or on this website constitutes a licence to use or copy material owned by or licensed to us.
Linking to this website
Before providing a link to this website or its content, you must seek our permission. To do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the URL which you wish to link to and the URL of the page on which you will be displaying the link. We do not permit the display of any web pages which form part of this website or any of its content in any html frame unless we have expressly authorised such display in writing.
Accuracy of website information
We make no representation, endorsement or warranty as to the accuracy of information we provide on the First 4 Frames site. We will not be liable for any action taken (or not taken) in reliance upon the information provided on the site and such action is taken entirely at your own risk. We reserve the right to make changes to information provided to correct any errors or omissions (at our discretion) without notice and without liability to you.
External websites to which we provide hypertext links are not under our control and we take no responsibility and shall not be liable in any way for their content.
Where the operation of this website depends on the input of information by you, the service provided by us depends on, and varies according to, the accuracy of such inputted information. Your details must be complete, correct and true and we accept no responsibility for, nor any liability in respect of, the input of inaccurate information to this website by you.
Delivery of items
When ordering items from our site, the following terms apply to our deliveries and services:
(1) Your contractual partner is First 4 Frames Ltd whose principal address for business is The Hall, George Street, Falkirk, FK2 7EY.
(2) First 4 Frames delivers products only to destinations within United Kingdom and to customers with a permanent address in the United Kingdom.
(3) Your order is a binding offer with obligation to pay, subject to acceptance by First 4 Frames at First 4 Frames sole discretion. Your order is accepted by us when we dispatch the goods to you. In the event that we send you an order confirmation, this does not signify an acceptance of your order but is merely to confirm receipt of your order.
(4) As our products are made to your specifications, if you cancel your order you will be liable to pay the full price of the item or items. If goods or services are faulty, the terms under ‘Defects’ apply (see below).
(5) First 4 Frames reserves the right to cancel any order prior to delivery at First 4 Frames discretion (whether or not your payment has been made) in the event of any material errors in connection with your order, or if any further verification of your credit conditions or records so warrants. If payment has already been charged and your order is cancelled by us at our discretion, First 4 Frames will immediately arrange a refund to you, the customer.
(6) Orders for multiple items may be shipped separately.
(7) Orders are delivered by third party couriers chosen by First 4 Frames. As a result, we cannot guarantee delivery times. First 4 Frames may provide an indicative timescale for goods to be delivered prior to order completion. However, products will be dispatched for delivery as soon as they are available. The chosen courier may provide you with details such as delivery slot and time. First 4 Frames has no responsibility for ensuring that the courier meets any time frame that they have provided to you, the customer.
Prices, charges and payment
All prices are in UK pounds sterling (£), are exclusive of VAT which is payable in addition, and are subject to the delivery charges stated on our website. Prices, shipping charges and payment terms shall be as specified on the First 4 Frames Site. First 4 Frames reserves the right to change prices published on the site at any time. First 4 Frames may also change credit or payment terms at any time if, in First 4 Frames reasonable opinion, your financial condition, previous payment record or the nature of your relationship with First 4 Frames so warrants.
First 4 Frames retains ownership of the delivered goods until the sum is paid in full and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Risk of loss and damages pass to you upon delivery.
(1) Your acceptance of the products occurs upon delivery of your order to you and will be presumed unless you notify us of defects by sending an email to email@example.com as soon as reasonably possible but no later than within 28 days after the delivery. In the case of non-delivery, you must notify First 4 Frames within a reasonable time after the products were expected to arrive.
(2) All First 4 Frames printers and monitors are calibrated regularly. Differences in colour between the images and the original image data are not a defect. There is no defect if reduced quality is due to the poor quality (for example, low resolution) of the original image.
(3) Only technical inadequacies which are avoidable with the technology available are considered a defect. This does not include aspects of personal taste.
(4) Products cannot be returned to First 4 Frames because they are no longer required by the customer.
(5) Any defects are rectified by corrections or replacements as per the original order. No alterations (for example, the use of different images) can be made to the original order. Only if these corrections or replacements are unsatisfactory do you have the right to a discount or to a refund for the faulty goods.
(6) All sizes mentioned in the site are approximate and some deviations can be expected as the products are created on an individual basis.
(7) First 4 Frames do not modify images unless specifically asked to do so by you. It is your responsibility to ensure any images you supply or crop using facilities on our website are correct at the time you place your order.
If you have accepted goods but a fault appears within the first 6 months after delivery, First 4 Frames will at your request on notification, repair or replace the defective goods or, where such remedy is disproportionate or impossible, offer a refund or price reduction. From 6 months after delivery, you need to prove to First 4 Frames that the defect was present at the time of delivery in order to invoke such rights. First 4 Frames may test products upon return and charge you any costs incurred by First 4 Frames if you wrongly claimed that returned products were inoperable or defective. If you do have a right of return, First 4 Frames will either collect the products or pay the costs of returning them.
Third party rights
(1) You represent and warrant that processing your content or order will not violate any third party copyrights, trademarks or other rights. You are solely responsible for any such violations that you may incur as a result of your image data and we are exempt from any legal actions taken by others.
(2) You are solely responsible for the content of the uploaded image data. You represent and warrant that the content of the uploaded image files do not violate the law, in particular legislation on the distribution of child pornography or other acts.
(3) We are entitled but not obliged to check the appropriateness of the content you upload. Illegal content may be reported to law-enforcement bodies.
(4) You shall bear full sole responsibility for any form of legal proceedings that may be incurred as a result of the images you upload and you shall be liable for any resulting damages. You will indemnify and hold harmless First 4 Frames from and against all losses, claims, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of these terms by you.
We have no liability for any temporary loss or discontinuance of service and we do not accept liability for any loss of any content, data or images you have uploaded. Furthermore, we do not accept any liability for the risks related to the Internet, in particular those related with uploading images to our website.
This website makes use of temporary cookies. They are only active in your browser during the time which you are viewing this website and automatically deleted thereafter. They do not in themselves identify who you are or your other personal data (i.e. your name, address, email address and similar information) to us. They do allow us to monitor your use of this website and enable the normal operation of the pages forming this website.
Provision of services by third parties
Some of the pages which form part of this website may make use of technologies and applications which are provided and/or hosted by third parties. Where you make use of such technologies and applications your information may be transmitted for processing to servers other than those which host this website and which are not within our control. We exclude all liability to you arising from any loss or damage you may sustain as a result of such transmission or processing. We make no representation, endorsement or warranty as to the accuracy of information which appears on this website as a result of processing by, or originating from, third parties.
Our online payment system is provided by third party provider, who provides verification services and processes your payment.
To the fullest extent lawfully possible, we exclude all liability to you in contract or in violation of the law. We also exclude liability to you for any loss of profits, business, contracts, revenue, anticipated savings, goodwill, loss of or damage to data, or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising, including but not limited to business interruption.
Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall, or shall be construed as purporting to, exclude or restrict liability in respect of death or personal injury for breach of duty arising in the course of business or from the occupation of business premises.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 22 January 2016.